A various kind of Peppers Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers mostly this type plant founded in the Moruga district in Trinidad. This is hottest Pepper in the world. The Pepper plant is tropical in nature, increasing to height of regarding 3 – 4 ft when grown outdoor as this plant for need a 60°F. lower temperatures. The tolerable range is 60°F to 95°F, with 85°F as the most ideal temperatures. Plant sow for require a moist soil, containing a little bit of sand this kind soil need a soil. You can sow on open space landscape and pot in also you can sow seed. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers plant need good sunlight and warm weather to grow.
Steps for Growing the Plant
- Trinidad Moruga Scorpion pepper seeds have to be germinated 6 – 8 weeks before the last frost date. To germinate them, soak a few seeds overnight in warm water. Or instead, place a few seeds between two moist paper towels, and keep wetting them from time to time. You can use a germination mat for warmth.
- Wait for a couple of weeks (around 20 days) for the seeds to germinate. Being tropical in origin, this may take longer in cold regions.
- Fill a seed-starter mix in a plastic container, taking care to leave some space at the top, so that on watering the water doesn’t spill over. It should have some holes at the bottom for drainage.
- Dig a small hole in the soil, about ¼” deep if you live in a cold region, or ½” deep if you live in a warmer one.
- Place the seeds in the hole and gently cover it with soil. Water the soil until moist. Read More