We all want to start a fine morning with a small walkin ourhome yard or at our garden. Home garden bridge has always been the most favourite part for those who have a passion for a quality decoration. Having a small wooden garden bridge in front of the garden or at the yard has always been the most preferred choice even to the interior designers to design your outside home. If you have a small bridge at your garden then it will definitely add more aesthetic value to your garden. Even your unattractive garden can get easily get an exotic look. A free small space just infront of the garden bridge can easily make a place for meditation and you can rejuvenate yourself in the morning. Generally, these wooden bridges are done on Asian type of gardens. To make it more attractive and beautiful you can also add a small fish pond just beneath the bridge. This entire scenic just be unparalleled undoubtedly. Now just that in one fine spring morning you are sitting in a shade on the bridge and dangling your legs beneath, can’t it beautify the landscape? You can choose the type of garden just accordingly to the size of the garden.
So, a little more planning and with your sensibility you can definitely give a different dimension to your landscape. Article will help you of how you are going to plan about the garden bridge and what are the things that you should keep in mind for it and how you are going to personalize your garden bridge.
Points to remember:
- Before you are going to select your garden bridge you should first consider the size of the garden and you should be planned about the amount you are going to spare for it. Try to put the bridge in such a way that it should be complement to the entire landscape.
- The next important thing you have decide properly that where you are going to put the garden bridge. It’s not at all like that you are put the bridge anywhere otherwise it will spoil your entire effort. Always remember when you are putting a garden bridge that means that will be the focus area to your visitors, so put the garden bridge to that area where you want to highlight.
- Next is the size of the bridge, as before I have told you that size of the bridge and that of the garden matters a lot. It should not be like that for a small garden you are going to have a large garden bridge. It should accord with the size of the bridge.
- Generally garden bridges looks the best if you put it on small fresh pond having some fishes in it. Wooden bridges will be the best as it will be very much safe for the fish as well as for the water. Moreover wooden bridges usually add a traditional look to your garden. Generally the garden bridges are usually made of cedar wood, pine wood and redwood. For bridges redwood will be the best one. As it prevents from rotting and you need not have to maintain a lot with this, moreover this wood can give you an elegant look to your bridge. Whereas pine wood is very much prone to rotting and it requires a tight maintainance.
- If you want to add a style to the bridge, then handcrafted wooden bridge fixtures are available in the market. So, if you want to decorate your bridge then you can easily go for these handcrafted bridges but that will a bit expensive one.
- Next is the style of the bridge that you want to use basically two type of bridges are usually found one is of arched bridges and the other is of flat type of bridges. Arched bridges will be the best one or you can go for rail bridges, flat bridges, and short post bridges. But whatever style you choose that should reflect your creative self and your taste.
Thus, following these tips you can easily give an exquisite look to your garden landscape.