Hingham is one of the most ideal places to live in the Bay State. There’s a very wholesome yet dynamic vibe throughout the community and many people particularly adore the abundant nature that surrounds it. These natural features were, of course, enhanced by the creativity of professional lawn care experts who implemented both innovative and traditional landscaping ideas to achieve maximum style.
Given the impressive lawns in public places, a lot of property owners desire the same thing for their spaces. Fortunately for them, local lawn care specialists and landscapers have no problem turning their backyard or garden visions into reality. For those who can’t seem to come up with the right ideas for lawn care, landscapers share some of their own that are truly visually delightful (and that may even help boost the market value of the properties). Seven of these ideas are listed below:
- Edging with lights – This idea will definitely highlight the outdoor space and will make it the perfect venue for evening entertaining. LED strip lights are perfect to use for lining gardens.
- Whimsical fire/flower pit – Instead of creating a fire pit for bonfires, just create the illusion of a fire pit by strategically placing fire-colored plants or blooms in a spot where fire is normally created. Decorate further by hanging a cauldron or a kettle of flowers above the pit.
- Use pinecones to cover mulch – This will have a nice aesthetic impact on flower or plant beds that are still lacking volume.
- Incorporate a seating area – Nothing increases the function of outdoor space like seating, and there are numerous ways to be creative with it. You can have a pergola built, or have a glider or a hammock installed, or have a picnic table and benches strategically placed in your yard.
- Create a walkway – Experiment with different materials that can be used as steps for your lawn or garden. Tiles are always a good idea, as well as leaf embossed concrete – these make lovely steps for the garden.Log rings can also be considered.
- Place a fountain – This charming implement can enhance the ambience of the garden and it’s a great way to introduce running water to the space.
- Incorporate rustic features – These are actually all the rage these days. Features like twisted vine arches, old wheelbarrowsand wood barrels can help achieve country chic.
All these are brilliant ideas for enhancing the look and function of your lawn. As simple as they may seem to execute, however, going the DIY route may prove disastrous. Therefore, it’s best to entrust the project to the professionals who have the skills and techniques to ensure the target results.
About the author:
Kenneth Lawrence is a passionate “handyman”. His craft involves DIY concepts. But he also values the importance of getting expert help whenever necessary. He visits sites like http://www.molloylandscape.com. And he shares guidelines and tips about home improvement.